I am deeply addicted to music. I think that without it, the world would be a sad place. What would we dance to? I mean, I dance when there's no music, but that's because there's a song in my head. But what if that song wasn't there? What if no one wrote deep meaningful songs? What if there were no guitars, pianos, harps, or even a kazoo to make melodies with? I don't know about you, but that's rather hard for me to imagine. I think we need music. Because anytime something bad happens to you, it's the one place you can escape to and just, let it go. I think God is a big fan of music. He created it with the quiet symphonies of the raindrops, the lively tweets of birds in the beginning of spring, the wind rushing past my window, and even the one who tries to sing quietly in the back who may not have the best voice. "I believe in music the way some people believe in fairy tales. Open your heart and listen. You'll believe, too."
"Sometimes an inanimate object like a guitar or a harmonica can bring a human soul to life." -Jon Foreman
c*c
Sooooo Catherine I did not even know you had a blog!!! Anyway, I read thru some of your stuff and its like REALLY GOOD! Keep it up girly!<3
ReplyDelete-beth
aww Thanks Bethany! :)
ReplyDelete