Tuesday, July 13, 2010

eeeep!!!! :)

So God has given me this amazing opportunity to go to England in August. I know right? I was thinking a lot about it the other day, like expences and such. Yeah, I'm only 14 and I'm concerned about that. ha. Anyway, I'm kinda nervous in a way, I've never been on a plane, I've always wanted to fly though (but I want to have wings, not just be cooped up in a huge chunk of metal), and I've only been to like, 3 other states, much less across the ocean! And I've been thinking, why in the world did God choose plain little me, to be able to go on this big trip? I don't know, but I think that he has some reason, some plan, or I wouldn't be going. Whether it's meet an English Studmuffin (tehe c: ), get to know my Grandparents, Aunt, and Cousin better, or maybe He wants to point out His awesomeness in a new atmosphere. I don't know, but whatever it is, I love adventures, and I'm ready for this one! :) And I know He'll take care of everything, cause', well, my Papa's the best! :)

5 comments:

  1. They don't have "stud muffins" in England only scones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. RICH!!! I actually thought about it some, and Stud Muffins really aren't an inside joke, a lot of people know about that. lol I'll have to call them Scone Muffins, now THAT would be an inside joke. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen a few English studmuffins. ;) Their accents make them better. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! I have too! And I totally agree, I LOVE English accents! And talking like I have one is really fun! lol I do it all the time.

    ReplyDelete