Friday, July 23, 2010

Darkness stirs and wakes imagination...

I can't sleep. The dark starry night has awakened all my senses of curiosity. I fly out into the rich colors of the Milky Way, with shooting stars and planets all set loose in a beautiful mess. I explore the world's under the smiling moon. I take my guitar and create sweet melodies from deep inside the doors of my heart to send off to the sky. To the other planets where other living beings are sitting under their stars waiting for the soft symphonies of the moon to reach their ears and send them off into a deep sleep full of dreams of the ones they love. The sweet aromas of midnight surround me as if embracing me in loving arms. The gentle breeze brushes my face like a sweet kiss from soft lips. I lie in the the soft grass, gazing up at the endless sky of stars. Wondering why a small indifference, not very significant to the world, would be allowed to enjoy this moment. And there, I drift off to sleep in the peacefulness of the night, dreaming silently of all His wonders.

c*c

4 comments:

  1. Did you write this? Wow!:) So descriptive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little sister... keep writing. Write lots and lots! This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly beautiful. I've often felt feelings and had thoughts like these while watching a blue waterfall. The beauty of moving water moves my soul much like this, but I've never been able to capture that with words like you have done. It makes my heart smile to read this. Keep writing sis.

    Jared :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks Emily and Jared. :) Jared I totally know what you mean, there's so many beautiful things in this world, we just have to look. :) And mom, yes, I did write this. lol

    ReplyDelete