Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Greatest Kind Of Love

What is this love?
So deep I can hardly comprehend?
For someone such as I,
You would take the time to mend.
This tired and broken soul,
who's tried hard to stay aflame.
You now have made whole.
And I will never be the same.
The rhythm of Your presence,
beats steady in my heart.
Though I may wander,
 we can never be apart.
I can feel You all around me,
Your life is rushing through me,
Your love, it consumes me.

c*c

4 comments:

  1. Smile. :) That's great. HE's great. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth is a beautiful thing. Keep writing! :) BTW I posted the next part of the story on our blog. Check it out sometime and let me know what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okee dokee! I shall do so. :) I miss you all so much!!!

    ReplyDelete